High Performance Nickel Alloys
Standard Titanium is a leader in the manufacture and supply of high-performance nickel alloys. We off a wide range of nickel alloys which are engineered to offer superior performance in highly demanding conditions and applications.
Nickel Alloys are engineered for elevated heat and corrosion resistance along with controlled thermal expansion.
These alloys are known for their excellent corrosion resistance, high-temperature strength, and a wide range of applications in various industries, including aerospace, chemical processing, electronics, and more.
- Alloying processes: Electric arc, air induction and vacuum induction melting.
- Mechanical alloying: Used for a few of our most specialized alloys.
- Refining facilities: AOD and vacuum refining, vacuum arc and electroslag remelting.
- Hot working: Forging, hot rolling and extrusion.
- Cold working: Rolling, drawing and pilgering.
All of our operations maintain ISO 9001-certified quality management standards to produce alloy compositions and forms that meet nationally and internationally recognized standards or customers’ own specifications.
- Nickel 200
- Nickel 201
- Nickel 270
- DURANICKEL alloy 301