TUBES & PIPES
Market Leading Titanium
Titanium Tube & Piping
Seamless Titanium Pipes are available in length of up to 18m with diameter ranges from 0.4mm up to 340mm.
Welded Titanium Pipes are available for supply in lengths of 15m with a diameter range of 90mm to up 5,000mm. Our titanium welded pipes are welded with single continuous weld lines and are 100% xray tested and liquid penetrant testing.
Tubing is a available as Coiled or Finned and manufactured to custom specifications.
Titanium tubes and pipes ares used in a range of applications including use in industrial pipework, titanium heat exchangers, condensers and evaporators, consumer products, and in medical applications such as implants.
The choice of using Titanium Seamless Tubes over Titanium Welded tubes is driven by the application and required dimensions. Titanium Seamless Pipes generally offer increased strength and pressure capabilities over Welded tubes with welded tubes offering increased options on size and form. If you already know what type you require please or need guidance contact one of our team today.
- Ti Tube Standards: ASTM B338, B861, B862, DIN 17 861, AMS 4941, AMS 4942
- Tube Type: Welded Tube / Seamless Tube
- Grade Material: CP Grades 1 – 4, Alloys: Grade 5, 7, 9, 12, 24, 26, 29
- Seamless Tube Dimensions:
- Outer Diameter Range: 0.4 – 340 mm
- Wall Height Range: 0.4 – 10 mm
- Length Range: < 18000 mm
- Welded Tube Dimensions:
- Outer Diameter Range: 90 – 5,000 mm
- Wall Height Range: 0.5mm – 50mm
- Length Range: < 15000 mm
- Stock: We also follow the National Pipe Standards and hold a large stock to meet immediate demand.
- Shipping: International shipping to all regions and countries, and to standard terms EXW, DDP, FOB, CIF, FAS.
- Prices & Delivery: All orders are individually priced with lead times.Contact us today for a free quote.